Thursday, October 4, 2007

We've made it to the east coast!

I've been absent for a few days due to a disabled wireless card and two nights of camping in the boonies (very beautiful boonies, I might add). Now we're staying with Audrey's friend Becky in Arlington, VA - right by the WA DC border. Becky's boyfriend is a computer techie and was able to fix my Internet issue in about 3 minutes flat. I'm glad it was such a simple fix, although I do feel like a bit of a technology dunce. Anyhow, I went a little crazy with posting tonight trying to catch y'all up on our latest travels. The posts got a bit lengthy (especially the one I wrote while we were camping), so I won't be hurt if you just scroll through and look at the pictures. Tomorrow morning Audrey and I are taking the metro into DC, so I'd better get some sleep.

No comments: